Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Grendel vs Texas Buck!
#12
Quote:I got a nice 8 point buck last year,

Nice buck Tedward! Hope you get another one this year!

hm2 clark Wrote:Congratulations! How many bucks do you have to pass up to find one that big?

I probably saw 10 different bucks over the 2.5 days of opening weekend, mostly young bucks though. I saw another mature buck that I couldn't decide whether or not I wanted, then this buck came out last morning of the hunt. So I guess to answer your question, I didn't pass up many, but was very fortunate this 8pt came my way. My first deer with the Grendel!
John 11:25-26
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Grendel vs Texas Buck! - by 81police - 11-05-2013, 04:59 PM
Grendel vs Texas Buck! - by LRRPF52 - 11-05-2013, 05:18 PM
Grendel vs Texas Buck! - by Blacklab - 11-05-2013, 05:52 PM
Grendel vs Texas Buck! - by usmc1371 - 11-05-2013, 06:44 PM
Grendel vs Texas Buck! - by Tedward - 11-05-2013, 07:01 PM
Grendel vs Texas Buck! - by 81police - 11-05-2013, 07:47 PM
Grendel vs Texas Buck! - by BluntForceTrauma - 11-05-2013, 08:21 PM
Grendel vs Texas Buck! - by Tedward - 11-05-2013, 10:10 PM
Grendel vs Texas Buck! - by PA_Allen - 11-05-2013, 11:41 PM
Grendel vs Texas Buck! - by hm2 clark - 11-05-2013, 11:56 PM
Grendel vs Texas Buck! - by Reaper - 11-06-2013, 01:19 AM
Grendel vs Texas Buck! - by 81police - 11-06-2013, 01:22 PM
Grendel vs Texas Buck! - by tx4guns - 11-07-2013, 01:31 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)