10-29-2013, 01:41 AM
Bout ten years ago some shooters didn't see the need for the 6.5G and 6.8 cause the 5.56 and 7.62x39 were good enough. Some posters here didn't feel the need for the 123 AMAX cause the 120 AMAX was good enough. Some didn't care about the 123 SST cause the 123 AMAX and 120 BT were good enough.
I say the more options the better and shoot whatever you want.
If shooters want manufactures to give us lighter, faster, tough bullets it's ok with me as long as they don't go round dunking 10-20 lb dogs into filled 5 gallon buckets and shooting bullets into them.
Can I get an amen?
I say the more options the better and shoot whatever you want.
If shooters want manufactures to give us lighter, faster, tough bullets it's ok with me as long as they don't go round dunking 10-20 lb dogs into filled 5 gallon buckets and shooting bullets into them.
Can I get an amen?
