Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Copper Poisoning
#3
If there is a medical study of lead ingestion from game I haven't ever seen it, all I've heard are theoretical arguments.

We've used copper cook ware for 500 years and I've never heard of copper poisoning. I'm fairly positive there are no studies on its use to take game.
”You seek escape from pain. We seek the achievement of happiness. You exist for the sake of avoiding punishment. We exist for the sake of earning rewards. Threats will not make us function; fear is not our incentive. It is not death that we wish to avoid, but life that we wish to live.” - John Galt
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Copper Poisoning - by hm2 clark - 10-24-2013, 02:11 AM
Copper Poisoning - by bwaites - 10-24-2013, 02:31 AM
Copper Poisoning - by bwaites - 10-24-2013, 02:35 AM
Copper Poisoning - by Smud Dude - 10-24-2013, 02:57 AM
Copper Poisoning - by mongoosesnipe - 10-24-2013, 05:45 AM
Copper Poisoning - by bwaites - 10-24-2013, 05:47 AM
Copper Poisoning - by mongoosesnipe - 10-24-2013, 06:13 AM
Copper Poisoning - by NugginFutz - 10-24-2013, 05:21 PM
Copper Poisoning - by mongoosesnipe - 10-24-2013, 05:56 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)