Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Custom Camo Job with KG Gun Kote
#7
Thanks for all of the positive feedback.

I sort of stumbled upon using the shelf liner.
Watched some videos on Brownells, and got the idea to use burlap. I happened to see the shelf liner, when I was getting some burlap, and decided to try it too. Burlap didn't let enough of the paint through. I was also afraid it would leave a bunch of dust. The shelf liner stencil just worked out awesome.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Custom Camo Job with KG Gun Kote - by dmsims21 - 10-22-2013, 12:56 AM
Custom Camo Job with KG Gun Kote - by dmsims21 - 10-22-2013, 01:09 AM
Custom Camo Job with KG Gun Kote - by dmsims21 - 10-22-2013, 01:18 AM
Custom Camo Job with KG Gun Kote - by montana - 10-22-2013, 01:34 AM
Custom Camo Job with KG Gun Kote - by Whelenon - 10-22-2013, 03:16 AM
Custom Camo Job with KG Gun Kote - by superfred - 10-22-2013, 03:46 AM
Custom Camo Job with KG Gun Kote - by dmsims21 - 10-22-2013, 05:21 PM
Custom Camo Job with KG Gun Kote - by rasp65 - 10-23-2013, 01:26 AM
Custom Camo Job with KG Gun Kote - by jawbone - 10-23-2013, 04:26 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)