10-15-2013, 11:51 PM
Bartlein barrels are comparable to Kriegers, but are CNC cut-rifled, making them more available. They all choose high-grade steels to work with so you don't get pipes with inclusions, and they are all lapped well.
I have a Bartlein on my .260 Rem AR10 that shoots between .4 and .6 MOA consistently from a gas gun, even out to 1000yds. I've been able to shoot a lot of different high-end barrels when doing accuracy-testing for a manufacturer, in addition to my long-range shooting hobby. Kriegers definitely have been a consistent 1/2 MOA or better barrel manufacturer.
I have a Bartlein on my .260 Rem AR10 that shoots between .4 and .6 MOA consistently from a gas gun, even out to 1000yds. I've been able to shoot a lot of different high-end barrels when doing accuracy-testing for a manufacturer, in addition to my long-range shooting hobby. Kriegers definitely have been a consistent 1/2 MOA or better barrel manufacturer.
