Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Whiteghost2.5's 24" Grendel build
#9
Thanks guys. I love building these rifles. Very addictive. I have 2 more uppers and a billet lower that need to be built. It is a heavy weight but I love the feel it has, I alsonlove the Todd Jarrett hand guard.
As for optics I have no clue been researching and am still lost. I talked to Kirby Allen about the 3 port brake but he hasn't made them with the 9/16-24 threads. But said he will be when the ones he has sell out.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Whiteghost2.5's 24" Grendel build - by montana - 08-22-2013, 12:23 AM
Whiteghost2.5's 24" Grendel build - by Tedward - 10-10-2013, 02:28 AM
Whiteghost2.5's 24" Grendel build - by LRRPF52 - 10-10-2013, 05:39 PM
Whiteghost2.5's 24" Grendel build - by Lead Chucker - 10-10-2013, 07:22 PM
Whiteghost2.5's 24" Grendel build - by kamrr4437 - 10-10-2013, 10:54 PM
Whiteghost2.5's 24" Grendel build - by Whiteghost2.5 - 10-10-2013, 11:50 PM
Whiteghost2.5's 24" Grendel build - by Lead Chucker - 10-11-2013, 01:10 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)