Accuracy problems
#1
I recently received a 24" AA upper with a Shilen barrel. I love shooting 6.5, but I'm having some accuracy issues. While I know that as barrels heat up they sometimes string out, but what I'm getting seems a bit extreme. After the first 2-3 shots (over a couple of minutes), the shots string northeast and progressively string out to about a foot in length! Does anyone have any info or thoughts?
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Accuracy problems - by JoeSheepDog - 10-10-2013, 05:21 PM
Accuracy problems - by LRRPF52 - 10-10-2013, 05:37 PM
Accuracy problems - by JohnOD - 10-10-2013, 06:35 PM
Accuracy problems - by JoeSheepDog - 10-11-2013, 03:01 PM
Accuracy problems - by LR1955 - 10-11-2013, 03:20 PM
Accuracy problems - by cantgrowup - 10-11-2013, 03:42 PM
Accuracy problems - by JoeSheepDog - 10-11-2013, 07:32 PM
Accuracy problems - by JohnOD - 10-11-2013, 07:56 PM
Accuracy problems - by Klem - 10-11-2013, 10:53 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)