07-27-2011, 03:57 PM
Here's a video of the suppressed Grendel being fired. You can hear the shots from unsuppressed firing on other lanes to kind of compare.
When the guy with the ear muffs in the white T-shirt (a guy smoking a stogie behind him) fires about 1 minute and 5 seconds into the video you can hear what seems to be the bullet scream down range. I've heard bullets scream off rocks when they tumble (surprising how much it sounds like the movies). What would cause one to sound like that out of the barrel? I'm not sure it was from the shot fired here, it may have hit a steel target and tumbled.
Click on the picture below to open a Photo Bucket page with the video.
RR
[url=
]
[/URL]
When the guy with the ear muffs in the white T-shirt (a guy smoking a stogie behind him) fires about 1 minute and 5 seconds into the video you can hear what seems to be the bullet scream down range. I've heard bullets scream off rocks when they tumble (surprising how much it sounds like the movies). What would cause one to sound like that out of the barrel? I'm not sure it was from the shot fired here, it may have hit a steel target and tumbled.
Click on the picture below to open a Photo Bucket page with the video.
RR
[url=
]
[/URL]
