Not ejecting properly
#1
Ok, so I am the new guy, but yes, I did use the search function! Anyways, I have a Grendel upper I put together myself using an AA 18" barrel and bolt combo, MI lo pro gas block, AA receiver, and LMT carrier. I am running it on my existing M4 lower with collapsible stock, standard carbine length spring, and Spike's ST-T2 buffer. The problem I am having is the majority of my spent brass barely makes it out of the rifle and lands right next to me on the bench. A few will actually eject and make it about 5ft in the 2:00 position. There are 2 heavy gouges in the rims of the casings from the edges of the extractor claw, but when I place a case in the bolt face manually and let go it drops freely from the bolt so I don't think it is hanging up. I am having no issues with short stroking and the bolt always locks back on a dry mag. Any thoughts?
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Not ejecting properly - by Sinster - 07-26-2011, 12:05 AM
Not ejecting properly - by warped - 07-26-2011, 03:59 AM
Not ejecting properly - by Drifter - 07-26-2011, 04:46 AM
Not ejecting properly - by LRRPF52 - 07-26-2011, 01:51 PM
Not ejecting properly - by Sinster - 07-26-2011, 07:32 PM
Not ejecting properly - by warped - 07-26-2011, 08:03 PM
Not ejecting properly - by LRRPF52 - 07-26-2011, 10:50 PM
Not ejecting properly - by Sinster - 08-02-2011, 12:15 AM
Not ejecting properly - by wolverine - 08-12-2011, 02:24 AM
Not ejecting properly - by LR1955 - 08-12-2011, 12:40 PM
Not ejecting properly - by davidj - 08-12-2011, 02:15 PM
Not ejecting properly - by wolverine - 08-13-2011, 05:13 PM
Not ejecting properly - by LR1955 - 08-13-2011, 06:24 PM
Not ejecting properly - by bwaites - 08-13-2011, 07:01 PM
Not ejecting properly - by wolverine - 08-16-2011, 04:16 AM
Not ejecting properly - by LR1955 - 08-16-2011, 11:51 AM
Not ejecting properly - by StoneTower - 08-16-2011, 04:35 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)