Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Energy Calculations - Grendel Hunting?
#1
There are a variety of stopping power formulas and calculations to see if a bullet or cartridge is "big enough" for certain game. I've found six, there are probably more. I thought it was interesting to compare them all. I don't particularly subscribe to a particular method, I just find it interesting.

I'll attach my spreadsheet, you can add your favorite loads.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Energy Calculations - Grendel Hunting? - by Flyby - 09-16-2013, 06:30 PM
Energy Calculations - Grendel Hunting? - by JASmith - 09-17-2013, 02:38 AM
Energy Calculations - Grendel Hunting? - by Flyby - 09-18-2013, 01:01 AM
Energy Calculations - Grendel Hunting? - by joker31 - 09-21-2013, 09:38 AM
Energy Calculations - Grendel Hunting? - by JASmith - 09-21-2013, 02:23 PM
Energy Calculations - Grendel Hunting? - by skeeter355 - 09-24-2013, 04:20 AM
Energy Calculations - Grendel Hunting? - by JASmith - 09-24-2013, 01:25 PM
Energy Calculations - Grendel Hunting? - by skeeter355 - 09-24-2013, 03:20 PM
Energy Calculations - Grendel Hunting? - by cory - 09-24-2013, 03:32 PM
Energy Calculations - Grendel Hunting? - by JASmith - 09-24-2013, 05:19 PM
Energy Calculations - Grendel Hunting? - by LRRPF52 - 09-24-2013, 07:00 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)