09-16-2013, 01:09 AM
Good reply guys. I agree and the next AR-Stoner barrel, even my 24", might be slower. Each barrel is cut differently, even same manufacture so point proven in my book too....
I live in Northern VA, Drifter is close in N.C. and Tackdriver is in Roanoke. I would be happy to meet up somewhere with some Grendel Forum guy's and make a day of shooting. Actually sounds like fun so if there is anyone interested, maybe start up a Trend to get some East Coast Folks together. Even Bill A is invited...
I live in Northern VA, Drifter is close in N.C. and Tackdriver is in Roanoke. I would be happy to meet up somewhere with some Grendel Forum guy's and make a day of shooting. Actually sounds like fun so if there is anyone interested, maybe start up a Trend to get some East Coast Folks together. Even Bill A is invited...
