09-16-2013, 12:18 AM
Your starting to nit pick Drifter.... Just leave it that this round the Stoner was faster. Take 2????
Next go around, the Stoner needs to go first. Either way the difference isn't so dramatic I would go out an buy a Stoner for 26fps, I already have one, but accuracy is more important then the speed advantage in this bout. Also I watched XCR and he was pretty fast at shooting and that probably has something to do with accuracy AND he was resting on his barrel on the bag and blocks of wood.... What is up with that XCR???? Free Float Barrel but since it was about speed, really doesn't matter...
so I don't think the point was accuracy but speed and I think the point is taken and now you need to use cold ammo to prove you didn't have an advantage....
This is never going to end you do realize this
At least that what I think...
Next go around, the Stoner needs to go first. Either way the difference isn't so dramatic I would go out an buy a Stoner for 26fps, I already have one, but accuracy is more important then the speed advantage in this bout. Also I watched XCR and he was pretty fast at shooting and that probably has something to do with accuracy AND he was resting on his barrel on the bag and blocks of wood.... What is up with that XCR???? Free Float Barrel but since it was about speed, really doesn't matter...
so I don't think the point was accuracy but speed and I think the point is taken and now you need to use cold ammo to prove you didn't have an advantage....This is never going to end you do realize this
At least that what I think...
