AA Lapua 123 Scenar ammo won't feed but Hornandy will?
#13
I changed the ejector in the bolt, and now the gun feeds perfectly. I replaced my ejector with a new on that did not have any machining marks on it. I got the tip from the other thread about modding ejectors and figured I would give it a try.

http://www.65grendel.com/forum/showthrea...dification
Reply


Messages In This Thread
AA Lapua 123 Scenar ammo won't feed but Hornandy will? - by jurassic - 08-21-2013, 11:43 PM
AA Lapua 123 Scenar ammo won't feed but Hornandy will? - by jurassic - 08-23-2013, 12:36 PM
AA Lapua 123 Scenar ammo won't feed but Hornandy will? - by LRRPF52 - 08-23-2013, 05:08 PM
AA Lapua 123 Scenar ammo won't feed but Hornandy will? - by jurassic - 08-25-2013, 02:48 PM
AA Lapua 123 Scenar ammo won't feed but Hornandy will? - by LRRPF52 - 08-25-2013, 04:55 PM
AA Lapua 123 Scenar ammo won't feed but Hornandy will? - by jurassic - 08-25-2013, 05:53 PM
AA Lapua 123 Scenar ammo won't feed but Hornandy will? - by LRRPF52 - 08-25-2013, 06:23 PM
AA Lapua 123 Scenar ammo won't feed but Hornandy will? - by jurassic - 08-28-2013, 12:44 AM
AA Lapua 123 Scenar ammo won't feed but Hornandy will? - by LRRPF52 - 08-28-2013, 12:55 AM
AA Lapua 123 Scenar ammo won't feed but Hornandy will? - by jurassic - 09-12-2013, 01:06 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)