09-11-2013, 03:19 PM
woohoo Wrote:I didn't start this VS thread.
I thought we had all dropped this stuff back around 2008 and decided to choose the one that fits our intended purpose best. I have more than a few of each as personal rifles. I don't have time to get into this today, I am way behind on shipping product.
Actually, although others were discussing the two, you started the "us vs. them" portion.
I missed most of the this thread so I had to catch up, because I have a real life I have to deal with, but if it doesn't get back on topic and stay there, we'll be done with it real quick.
You seek escape from pain. We seek the achievement of happiness. You exist for the sake of avoiding punishment. We exist for the sake of earning rewards. Threats will not make us function; fear is not our incentive. It is not death that we wish to avoid, but life that we wish to live. - John Galt
