09-04-2013, 08:05 PM
I just finished watching this on the 6mmbr site and was going to post a link here and found this thread already here. Here is the link to that article:
http://bulletin.accurateshooter.com/2013...-1-second/
I am fortunate to have watched and photographed him for years as he won title after title at the IRC. With a revolver he has no equal, in 3 gun he is among the top tier. After he married Kay, those of us who know him wondered what their kid would be like. Now we have the answer..... just like her parents.
That thing looks like a Grendel on steroids.
Hope you all forgive my hero worship.
http://bulletin.accurateshooter.com/2013...-1-second/
I am fortunate to have watched and photographed him for years as he won title after title at the IRC. With a revolver he has no equal, in 3 gun he is among the top tier. After he married Kay, those of us who know him wondered what their kid would be like. Now we have the answer..... just like her parents.
That thing looks like a Grendel on steroids.
Hope you all forgive my hero worship.

