Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
My 6.5 SPR build
#12
I have a 18" Satern that I had custom profiled for the OPS inc. by Satern. I called someone at OPS and got the profile info (Drawing) and sent it to Satern to have them make my barrel that way from the start. I do plan on using an OPS Can and used them in Afghanistan so I know what a benefit they are. I suggest the OPS inc Brake which looks just like the one that is made for the suppressor but doesnt require the shoulder. I built mine for hunting in my Wounded Warrior group. All ex group guys hunting is scary to Game Wardens, especially when they stopped to talk to me and didn't see the 4 others in Ghillie until I told them to break cover. Anyway, I hunt with the 18" Satern and 2 other guys in my group have them on order, Satern Barrels are the best there is as far as I'm concerned. Also if you dont want to spend OPS inc money you can use a Ross Schuler brake. (Looks good and he will custom profile them to order) I use a Ross for now because Florida won't let us hunt with cans for now. (Hopefully change soon) I am waiting for my can to get here because the can comes with the collar and adapter. BTW the MK12 was way overrated, seen A4's make the MK12's look stupid when Marsoc guys were out on mission with us.
Ross Schuler Brakes [ATTACH=CONFIG]3801[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]3800[/ATTACH]

Griffin Armament Brakes[ATTACH=CONFIG]3802[/ATTACH]

OPS Inc Brake[ATTACH=CONFIG]3803[/ATTACH]
Reply


Messages In This Thread
My 6.5 SPR build - by frank - 08-29-2013, 05:16 PM
My 6.5 SPR build - by ricsmall - 08-29-2013, 08:49 PM
My 6.5 SPR build - by frank - 08-29-2013, 09:25 PM
My 6.5 SPR build - by Drifter - 08-29-2013, 09:47 PM
My 6.5 SPR build - by frank - 08-29-2013, 10:02 PM
My 6.5 SPR build - by m796rider - 08-29-2013, 10:30 PM
My 6.5 SPR build - by Drifter - 08-29-2013, 10:34 PM
My 6.5 SPR build - by frank - 08-30-2013, 12:43 PM
My 6.5 SPR build - by Drifter - 08-30-2013, 01:19 PM
My 6.5 SPR build - by frank - 08-30-2013, 01:37 PM
My 6.5 SPR build - by frank - 09-02-2013, 09:25 PM
My 6.5 SPR build - by joker31 - 09-03-2013, 05:14 AM
My 6.5 SPR build - by frank - 09-10-2013, 07:11 PM
My 6.5 SPR build - by frank - 09-17-2013, 06:48 PM
My 6.5 SPR build - by frank - 09-28-2013, 03:54 PM
My 6.5 SPR build - by 500 - 09-28-2013, 07:35 PM
My 6.5 SPR build - by frank - 11-11-2013, 02:15 PM
My 6.5 SPR build - by usmc1371 - 11-11-2013, 02:50 PM
My 6.5 SPR build - by MrFrankZ - 11-15-2013, 09:20 PM
My 6.5 SPR build - by cory - 11-15-2013, 10:17 PM
My 6.5 SPR build - by dmsims21 - 11-16-2013, 01:46 AM
My 6.5 SPR build - by MrFrankZ - 11-17-2013, 02:50 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)