Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
SAOD 20" 6.5 scores on a SC whitetail buck
#11
I use the same barrel on an Adams Arms piston set up. My phone fried so I lost my pics but 120 hornady amax I had one head shot last year and one lunger. When I gutted the lunger there must have been a 5 gal bucket of blood poured out and the opposite rib cage looked like 175gr bullet splattered against it. That lung shot got about 35 yds. I just worked up two awesome loads for that barrel. One is a 140 smk ill deer hunt with this year. Check out my post in preferred loads.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
SAOD 20" 6.5 scores on a SC whitetail buck - by parallax - 11-03-2012, 08:49 PM
SAOD 20" 6.5 scores on a SC whitetail buck - by Whelenon - 11-04-2012, 12:58 AM
SAOD 20" 6.5 scores on a SC whitetail buck - by Captain Nick - 11-04-2012, 01:16 AM
SAOD 20" 6.5 scores on a SC whitetail buck - by LRRPF52 - 11-04-2012, 04:25 AM
SAOD 20" 6.5 scores on a SC whitetail buck - by feetpiece - 11-04-2012, 06:02 AM
SAOD 20" 6.5 scores on a SC whitetail buck - by gunrestorer - 11-05-2012, 01:58 PM
SAOD 20" 6.5 scores on a SC whitetail buck - by JohnOD - 11-05-2012, 03:29 PM
SAOD 20" 6.5 scores on a SC whitetail buck - by SChunter - 11-06-2012, 03:07 PM
SAOD 20" 6.5 scores on a SC whitetail buck - by luvnar - 09-02-2013, 09:33 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)