Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
My first Grendel / AR Stoner barrel / range result
#6
I have only fired the Grendel round in this gun with the comp on it. The gun seems to have VERY little recoil. I really don't have a way to compare. I kind of doubt there would be a reduction in muzzle rise... just a guess...since there is no upward direction of muzzle gas by the comp. I'm guessing there is probably a reduction in recoil (or perceived recoil), likely very slight, because of the small expansion chamber within the comp. Most importantly, I like how it looks ;-) . I know looks are subjective, but I was pleased with the look of the setup, but I would have been really disappointed if the accuracy was lousy. Of course I have no conclusive data to support sub moa "accuracy", but it's looking promising to me. That makes me the most happy. Thanks for the compliments!
Reply


Messages In This Thread
My first Grendel / AR Stoner barrel / range result - by XcountryRider - 08-17-2013, 06:46 PM
My first Grendel / AR Stoner barrel / range result - by Whelenon - 08-17-2013, 07:20 PM
My first Grendel / AR Stoner barrel / range result - by ricsmall - 08-17-2013, 08:22 PM
My first Grendel / AR Stoner barrel / range result - by LRRPF52 - 08-17-2013, 11:31 PM
My first Grendel / AR Stoner barrel / range result - by XOOFP - 08-18-2013, 01:25 AM
My first Grendel / AR Stoner barrel / range result - by XcountryRider - 08-18-2013, 01:49 AM
My first Grendel / AR Stoner barrel / range result - by XcountryRider - 08-18-2013, 02:32 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)