Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
My new Grendel
#7
Yeah + 1 on PF andbtheammo. I love that rail. I really like mine also. I'm picky picky about them and I really like the looks of that one you got Good looking rifle
Reply


Messages In This Thread
My new Grendel - by wilecoyote - 08-10-2013, 04:31 PM
My new Grendel - by Kikn - 08-10-2013, 04:52 PM
My new Grendel - by wilecoyote - 08-10-2013, 04:59 PM
My new Grendel - by ricsmall - 08-10-2013, 05:10 PM
My new Grendel - by Kikn - 08-10-2013, 07:04 PM
My new Grendel - by tackdriver - 08-10-2013, 07:57 PM
My new Grendel - by hill.brandonj - 08-10-2013, 09:47 PM
My new Grendel - by Tedward - 08-11-2013, 03:33 AM
My new Grendel - by Hooz - 08-11-2013, 12:18 PM
My new Grendel - by Whelenon - 08-11-2013, 01:47 PM
My new Grendel - by shooter545 - 08-12-2013, 04:39 PM
My new Grendel - by LRRPF52 - 08-12-2013, 05:51 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)