07-31-2013, 02:03 AM
I'm assuming it hasn't gone out yet either? Just about had it with CSS, emailed LW direct and Woody said 45-60 days, thinking about just putting one in with them.
FWIW here is my last email to CSS, and the response I got....didn't answer any of my questions.
jurassic Wrote:Copy of my last email with CSS. I have 17 more just like it, but BHW built one for me in 3 months, 3 days out according to UPS.
Competition Shooting Sports
Jul 23 (7 days ago)
to me
Your order should be leaving in a few days. Certainly by Monday. We are clearing the oldest orders first.
Tom Stewart
FWIW here is my last email to CSS, and the response I got....didn't answer any of my questions.
Quote:Received: 7/16/2013 1:38 PM
A,
AR barrel production is at record levels. We are making a larger group of 18" barrels now and we hope to clear these in the next 2 weeks.
Tom Stewart
--------------------------------------------
From: A
To: 65csstech@bellsouth.net
Sent: Tuesday, July 16, 2013 2:34 PM
Subject: Barrel Order from 4/20/13
I ordered my barrel on April 20th, and was told it should be about a month or so out. I sent an inquiry on May 22nd and was told again that my order was about a month out. I would like to actually know when my order will be filled? If its 1 week, GREAT, if its 5 months, that is fine too, I'd just like to know.
Also, I saw on your site that the 18" barrels say "In Stock Now", as opposed to just "In Stock", if an 18" would be quicker would it be possible to switch my order to get it sooner? Really I'd take any barrel 18-22" if its possible that one size would be faster than another.
Here is my order info.
Your order placed 04/20/2013 01:40, our reference #
Status of this order in our system: New
Thank you,
A

