07-30-2013, 03:22 AM
There are Grendel owners who have been in your exact same shoes with an 18" RLGS, and they ended up opening the gas port. Guns ran fine after that.
I've been thinking about a 16" or 17" RLGS, but I know it will need a larger port than a 16" MLGS, which is what I have now. I could really learn to be fond of a carbine that shoots 123gr at 2600fps, because my 16" is still supersonic out to 1318yds at common conditions I shoot in, from a 2460fps mv.
I've been thinking about a 16" or 17" RLGS, but I know it will need a larger port than a 16" MLGS, which is what I have now. I could really learn to be fond of a carbine that shoots 123gr at 2600fps, because my 16" is still supersonic out to 1318yds at common conditions I shoot in, from a 2460fps mv.
