07-28-2013, 12:45 AM
Took the rifle out again for some load development. It seems to be shooting better.
We have a Krieger 8 twist blank to slap on this rifle, but I think we are going to shoot this one a bit more. I'm going to see how that 29.5gr load pans out in the club match next Saturday. So far though, I'm way impressed with this 99 dollar blank. I didn't really expect this much out of it.
Today, the rifle averaged between .5 and .6 minutes.
We have a Krieger 8 twist blank to slap on this rifle, but I think we are going to shoot this one a bit more. I'm going to see how that 29.5gr load pans out in the club match next Saturday. So far though, I'm way impressed with this 99 dollar blank. I didn't really expect this much out of it.
Today, the rifle averaged between .5 and .6 minutes.
