07-21-2013, 09:21 PM
Those are pretty typical. The snake bites on the neck are from the corners of the locking lugs in the barrel extension. I "fixed" mine by taking half a coil off the ejector spring and lightly polishing the corners of the locking lugs the brass was making contact with. I'm surprised you are getting dents in the body with a side charging upper. I got those dents with a standard upper but they went away when I switched to the same upper you have.
NRA life, GOA life, SAF, and TSRA
"I ask, Sir, what is the militia? It is the whole people, except for a few public officials. To disarm the people is the best and most effectual way to enslave them."
George Mason, co-author, 2nd Amendment.
"I ask, Sir, what is the militia? It is the whole people, except for a few public officials. To disarm the people is the best and most effectual way to enslave them."
George Mason, co-author, 2nd Amendment.

