07-02-2013, 01:19 AM
Well, got the lower complete.
Still waiting on the barrel from PROOF, AGAIN. Ya I had the barrel a few weeks ago but they sent the wrong thing...
Sh!t happens I guess.
![[Image: 20130701_180832.jpg]](http://i55.photobucket.com/albums/g125/tuff_puff/20130701_180832.jpg)
![[Image: 20130701_180846.jpg]](http://i55.photobucket.com/albums/g125/tuff_puff/20130701_180846.jpg)
As you can tell I went with a MAG lower, that thing is CRAZY light. Every oz counts right? pretty happy with it so far. Got the Jewell trigger in and tuned, just need the the long thing that points out the business end and we're a go...
Still waiting on the barrel from PROOF, AGAIN. Ya I had the barrel a few weeks ago but they sent the wrong thing...
Sh!t happens I guess.
![[Image: 20130701_180832.jpg]](http://i55.photobucket.com/albums/g125/tuff_puff/20130701_180832.jpg)
![[Image: 20130701_180846.jpg]](http://i55.photobucket.com/albums/g125/tuff_puff/20130701_180846.jpg)
As you can tell I went with a MAG lower, that thing is CRAZY light. Every oz counts right? pretty happy with it so far. Got the Jewell trigger in and tuned, just need the the long thing that points out the business end and we're a go...
