07-01-2013, 06:48 PM
(This post was last modified: 07-01-2013, 06:57 PM by Hank Rearden.)
Way to go Joe!
I hope your constituents all see a copy of this and remember it when they go to the polls next time. Odds are if there is a D in front of the Senators name it's going to cost you private sector jobs.
I also hope the people in South Carolina Wake up and remove Lindsey Graham next go around also. The R in front of his name is for RINO.
They are Both bad news for the Second Amendment.
I hope your constituents all see a copy of this and remember it when they go to the polls next time. Odds are if there is a D in front of the Senators name it's going to cost you private sector jobs.
I also hope the people in South Carolina Wake up and remove Lindsey Graham next go around also. The R in front of his name is for RINO.
They are Both bad news for the Second Amendment.

