Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Last of The Sabre's...
#6
El Wray, nice job on promoting the cartridge-I try to do this every time I get to a range-hunt shoot area.
I've had a few guys that were in Iraq- comment at the range==thinking hmmmmmm this would have been the ticket in 04-05= back in the day, for a street sweeper, & a sniper round to 800 yds. across the mountain tops. I'm sure it was tested there thru Bill A.- I know it was .
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Last of The Sabre's... - by El Wray - 06-20-2013, 03:29 PM
Last of The Sabre's... - by Keep The Change - 06-20-2013, 05:38 PM
Last of The Sabre's... - by El Wray - 06-20-2013, 07:48 PM
Last of The Sabre's... - by El Wray - 06-20-2013, 08:13 PM
Last of The Sabre's... - by Whelenon - 06-21-2013, 01:02 AM
Last of The Sabre's... - by sneaky one - 06-21-2013, 02:46 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)