Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Last of The Sabre's...
#2
Great looking and shooting gun. Congrats! I'm jealous.
I'm waiting on a 24" barrel now. How do you like the trigger and Vortex?

To help unload some of the weight, I've been shopping handguard weights. I'm contemplating a Lancer Composite.
What bi-pod is that?
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Last of The Sabre's... - by El Wray - 06-20-2013, 03:29 PM
Last of The Sabre's... - by Keep The Change - 06-20-2013, 05:38 PM
Last of The Sabre's... - by El Wray - 06-20-2013, 07:48 PM
Last of The Sabre's... - by El Wray - 06-20-2013, 08:13 PM
Last of The Sabre's... - by Whelenon - 06-21-2013, 01:02 AM
Last of The Sabre's... - by sneaky one - 06-21-2013, 02:46 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)