06-12-2013, 09:26 PM
bwaites,
There are 2 types of 264 LBC bolts with different depths. I just bought one and it is 0.134" deep. I measured it this week.
Is it possible that the wrong type LBC bolt is being used?
That is a basic question and I'm certain this is not the case if LB looked at it, you would think the head spacing was checked with the old and new bolt.
Just thought I'd ask or raise that possibility.
Surely the 0.002" difference in depth from the Grendel Bolt to the LBC bolt would cause these issues. Correct?
There should be enough tolerance in the headspacing to accomodate this.....I think.
There are 2 types of 264 LBC bolts with different depths. I just bought one and it is 0.134" deep. I measured it this week.
Is it possible that the wrong type LBC bolt is being used?
That is a basic question and I'm certain this is not the case if LB looked at it, you would think the head spacing was checked with the old and new bolt.
Just thought I'd ask or raise that possibility.
Surely the 0.002" difference in depth from the Grendel Bolt to the LBC bolt would cause these issues. Correct?
There should be enough tolerance in the headspacing to accomodate this.....I think.

