06-11-2013, 07:12 PM
Nimrod!
Are you affiliated with what used to be Nimrod rifles- The tack driving 10/22 with the bloop tube rifles? I've wanted one for years.
I purchased a high end bolt gun, Sako 75 SS, I did the degrease, sharpie the lug faces test to see if it was square. I found a small burr/gall on one bolt face, contacted Sako and it was promptly replaced it with a hand picked tack driver- through Stoeger.
Have you tried marking the rear of the bolt lugs and fire one round?
It could be telling.
Are you affiliated with what used to be Nimrod rifles- The tack driving 10/22 with the bloop tube rifles? I've wanted one for years.
I purchased a high end bolt gun, Sako 75 SS, I did the degrease, sharpie the lug faces test to see if it was square. I found a small burr/gall on one bolt face, contacted Sako and it was promptly replaced it with a hand picked tack driver- through Stoeger.
Have you tried marking the rear of the bolt lugs and fire one round?
It could be telling.
