Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
just ordered 18 inch barrel bolt combo
#10
tsutexan34 Wrote:I ordered the Grendel 18 in button rifled barrel from AA
That's great, I think you will like it very much. I have the same barrel but in 24". I also have the 20" Satern barrel. I have about 30 rds thru the Satern and about 80 thru my AA 24". Currently the AA out shoots the Satern much to my surprise. You will not be disappointed in the AA 18", good buy!!
Reply


Messages In This Thread
just ordered 18 inch barrel bolt combo - by tsutexan34 - 07-02-2011, 05:56 PM
just ordered 18 inch barrel bolt combo - by leopard6.5 - 07-02-2011, 09:27 PM
just ordered 18 inch barrel bolt combo - by WillD - 07-03-2011, 03:43 AM
just ordered 18 inch barrel bolt combo - by tsutexan34 - 07-03-2011, 04:09 AM
just ordered 18 inch barrel bolt combo - by tsutexan34 - 07-05-2011, 04:33 AM
just ordered 18 inch barrel bolt combo - by robsf49ers - 07-05-2011, 11:30 PM
just ordered 18 inch barrel bolt combo - by tsutexan34 - 07-06-2011, 02:26 AM
just ordered 18 inch barrel bolt combo - by tsutexan34 - 07-06-2011, 08:00 PM
just ordered 18 inch barrel bolt combo - by robsf49ers - 07-07-2011, 01:13 AM
just ordered 18 inch barrel bolt combo - by tsutexan34 - 07-07-2011, 03:16 AM
just ordered 18 inch barrel bolt combo - by MSG - 07-10-2011, 05:52 PM
just ordered 18 inch barrel bolt combo - by WillD - 07-11-2011, 06:51 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)