Poll: if you had your choice of a pistol 6.5 Grendel
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Contender or Encore
65.00%
13 65.00%
Special monster Revolver
10.00%
2 10.00%
AR orr a KelTech
15.00%
3 15.00%
other
10.00%
2 10.00%
Total 20 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
post your photos 6.5 Grendels only
#5
You getting a LAR Grizzly love mine they are over built way better & beyond mil-spec, real bad ass only thing I don't like is they don't cryo treat I just sent my entire upper w/ barrel, gas tube, brake,etc w/ a Glock 10mm 6.61 inch s.s. barrel w/ brake other words 2 barrels for $136.00 shipped to and back in 10 days. Rob Jenkins will take care of you, tell him I sent you. I've had 4 barrels done by them, awesome...tighter groups less barrel wear I now treat any new firearm I buy by
http://www.300below.com/
Reply


Messages In This Thread
post your photos 6.5 Grendels only - by 10mm Glock user - 05-18-2013, 06:50 AM
post your photos 6.5 Grendels only - by 10mm Glock user - 05-18-2013, 07:14 AM
post your photos 6.5 Grendels only - by Gamecock84 - 05-18-2013, 07:46 AM
post your photos 6.5 Grendels only - by 10mm Glock user - 05-18-2013, 07:59 AM
post your photos 6.5 Grendels only - by 10mm Glock user - 05-18-2013, 08:10 AM
post your photos 6.5 Grendels only - by Gamecock84 - 05-18-2013, 08:18 AM
post your photos 6.5 Grendels only - by bwaites - 05-18-2013, 01:57 PM
post your photos 6.5 Grendels only - by 10mm Glock user - 05-19-2013, 08:23 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)