Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Identify My Upper?
#6
Aero Precisions have the same mark.
Since other brands have the same mark, I assume this is a foundry mark from the company forging the upper.
EDIT: I see Hobbesgunner appears to have the answer.

I've seen Aero's and others advertised as "with keyhole" mark, indicating it is a more desirable forging. You might try AR15.com. I bet somebody has the answer before noon.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Identify My Upper? - by stevegun 1 - 05-13-2013, 12:36 PM
Identify My Upper? - by Whelenon - 05-13-2013, 02:14 PM
Identify My Upper? - by hobbesgunner - 05-13-2013, 05:25 PM
Identify My Upper? - by babaganoush - 05-14-2013, 12:05 AM
Identify My Upper? - by stevegun 1 - 05-14-2013, 01:08 PM
Identify My Upper? - by Keep The Change - 05-14-2013, 01:57 PM
Identify My Upper? - by LRRPF52 - 05-14-2013, 09:02 PM
Identify My Upper? - by BigBluePup - 05-15-2013, 04:00 AM
Identify My Upper? - by Peck1631 - 05-15-2013, 05:20 PM
Identify My Upper? - by LRRPF52 - 05-15-2013, 07:10 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)