Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
just ordered 18 inch barrel bolt combo
#2
AA was really quick on my two orders for items they had in stock. Both times they said I should have them within two weeks and they were delivered in 6 and 8 days.

When you order something they don't have in stock, they're dependent on their suppliers which makes it a real crapshoot.
My last order was a barrel & bolt combo they didn't have in stock. The barrels came in and something wasn't up to Bill A.'s standards and they were shipped back and I had to wait for the next order.
Now don't get me wrong because that is one of the reasons I go through AA even for items I could buy direct from the supplier. I like that extra level of quality control and I've always been happy with anything Bill A. says is okay.
I'd rather wait a little longer and not have to return something myself.

As with any supplier, I would call them around the 10 day time frame they mentioned and just make sure they still have you ready to go just so your order doesn't get lost.

Good Luck on your build.

Lee
Reply


Messages In This Thread
just ordered 18 inch barrel bolt combo - by tsutexan34 - 07-02-2011, 05:56 PM
just ordered 18 inch barrel bolt combo - by leopard6.5 - 07-02-2011, 09:27 PM
just ordered 18 inch barrel bolt combo - by WillD - 07-03-2011, 03:43 AM
just ordered 18 inch barrel bolt combo - by tsutexan34 - 07-03-2011, 04:09 AM
just ordered 18 inch barrel bolt combo - by tsutexan34 - 07-05-2011, 04:33 AM
just ordered 18 inch barrel bolt combo - by robsf49ers - 07-05-2011, 11:30 PM
just ordered 18 inch barrel bolt combo - by tsutexan34 - 07-06-2011, 02:26 AM
just ordered 18 inch barrel bolt combo - by tsutexan34 - 07-06-2011, 08:00 PM
just ordered 18 inch barrel bolt combo - by robsf49ers - 07-07-2011, 01:13 AM
just ordered 18 inch barrel bolt combo - by tsutexan34 - 07-07-2011, 03:16 AM
just ordered 18 inch barrel bolt combo - by MSG - 07-10-2011, 05:52 PM
just ordered 18 inch barrel bolt combo - by WillD - 07-11-2011, 06:51 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)