Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
The Perfect Shot (LOL)
#41
Alex4922 Wrote:Mtn Shooter, Are you serious about using BMG bullets as targets? I've seen them pretty cheap in the past but I'm sure they've gone up. Probably make a nice show when hit. Got any videos.

Tnx A
Yes I do use them as targets. Not every time I go to the range, but I've shot several hundred over the last couple years. I got a considerable number of API's for about $.20 a pop several years ago and still have more than I'll be able to shoot in the next 5 years. I don't have any videos of me using them as targets, but I do have a few of shooting them at 1000yd out of my Bohica Mk3 AR15 upper. The ball of fire they make is between 8 and 20 inches in diameter. The APIT incendiary charge seems to be less than the API.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LI1tzXy0-c0
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qnlnwEA1R5c
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R2OHaEY7z...re=related

eta: needless to say, AMAX loads with new powder are much more accurate. I can tag an 18" dia. gong at 1050 on demand if I guess the wind correctly.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
The Perfect Shot (LOL) - by MrSurgicalPrecision - 06-28-2011, 05:30 PM
The Perfect Shot (LOL) - by warped - 06-28-2011, 07:53 PM
The Perfect Shot (LOL) - by warped - 06-28-2011, 08:08 PM
The Perfect Shot (LOL) - by MrSurgicalPrecision - 06-28-2011, 08:49 PM
The Perfect Shot (LOL) - by kamrr4437 - 06-28-2011, 10:13 PM
The Perfect Shot (LOL) - by Drifter - 06-28-2011, 10:24 PM
The Perfect Shot (LOL) - by Nimrod - 06-28-2011, 10:53 PM
The Perfect Shot (LOL) - by warped - 06-29-2011, 12:10 AM
The Perfect Shot (LOL) - by mtn_shooter - 06-29-2011, 01:23 AM
The Perfect Shot (LOL) - by warped - 06-29-2011, 01:47 AM
The Perfect Shot (LOL) - by z06man - 06-29-2011, 06:42 AM
The Perfect Shot (LOL) - by LRS_Ranger - 06-29-2011, 02:35 PM
The Perfect Shot (LOL) - by LRRPF52 - 06-29-2011, 04:51 PM
The Perfect Shot (LOL) - by rasp65 - 06-29-2011, 05:12 PM
The Perfect Shot (LOL) - by warped - 06-29-2011, 05:30 PM
The Perfect Shot (LOL) - by RStewart - 06-29-2011, 05:36 PM
The Perfect Shot (LOL) - by MrSurgicalPrecision - 06-29-2011, 05:40 PM
The Perfect Shot (LOL) - by RStewart - 06-29-2011, 05:45 PM
The Perfect Shot (LOL) - by warped - 06-29-2011, 05:54 PM
The Perfect Shot (LOL) - by RStewart - 06-29-2011, 07:15 PM
The Perfect Shot (LOL) - by LRRPF52 - 06-29-2011, 07:45 PM
The Perfect Shot (LOL) - by warped - 06-29-2011, 08:01 PM
The Perfect Shot (LOL) - by warped - 06-29-2011, 09:06 PM
The Perfect Shot (LOL) - by RStewart - 06-29-2011, 10:19 PM
The Perfect Shot (LOL) - by LRRPF52 - 06-30-2011, 05:13 PM
The Perfect Shot (LOL) - by bwaites - 06-30-2011, 05:33 PM
The Perfect Shot (LOL) - by warped - 06-30-2011, 06:03 PM
The Perfect Shot (LOL) - by warped - 06-30-2011, 06:05 PM
The Perfect Shot (LOL) - by RStewart - 06-30-2011, 06:16 PM
The Perfect Shot (LOL) - by RStewart - 06-30-2011, 06:23 PM
The Perfect Shot (LOL) - by MrSurgicalPrecision - 07-01-2011, 05:53 PM
The Perfect Shot (LOL) - by MrSurgicalPrecision - 07-01-2011, 06:02 PM
The Perfect Shot (LOL) - by robbie574 - 07-01-2011, 06:46 PM
The Perfect Shot (LOL) - by thecromeshop - 07-01-2011, 07:06 PM
The Perfect Shot (LOL) - by RStewart - 07-01-2011, 08:10 PM
The Perfect Shot (LOL) - by steel89 - 07-01-2011, 09:27 PM
The Perfect Shot (LOL) - by steel89 - 07-01-2011, 09:29 PM
The Perfect Shot (LOL) - by rasp65 - 07-02-2011, 12:00 AM
The Perfect Shot (LOL) - by z06man - 07-02-2011, 06:46 AM
The Perfect Shot (LOL) - by Alex4922 - 07-02-2011, 12:25 PM
The Perfect Shot (LOL) - by mtn_shooter - 07-02-2011, 05:32 PM
The Perfect Shot (LOL) - by JarHeadRule - 07-03-2011, 08:37 PM
The Perfect Shot (LOL) - by gunner69 - 07-09-2011, 04:11 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)