05-10-2013, 01:11 AM
I was able to finish my Grendel finally by Johnny Cashing it one piece at a time
My build consists of
Magpul MOE grip and ACS-L stock Midwest industries Free Float guard and and Vltor upper.
Some of the finer details are
Vltor Gas block
WMD full auto carrier
POF 4-lb Trigger with a KNS anti-rotation pin kit (came with the trigger Kit)
The lower is a Billet DRD Tactical S/N 0068
I ended up using an AR-stoner 16" barrel capped with an AAC flash hider.
I'm using a more custom type scope mount from an engineer named Jon Aadland. It is called the Aadmount (oddmount) and is really great. The scope is a Trijicon 2.5-10 x 56mm with a 30mm tube.
Here's some eyecandy sorry for the quality all I have at this time is the wife and I's camera phones
The range report is I boresighted and took 3 shots. The VERY first 3 through the tube and thats where it put them I forgot to take a picture of the 100 yd groupage so Ill let the imagination run and say it was under 1 MOA
I was using hornady's new 123gr SST loads. I ended up leaving the scope rest at a 200yd zero as this gun will probably only be 250 yd deer rifle.
![[Image: boresight50yds.jpg]](http://i1221.photobucket.com/albums/dd476/Ra1nfade/boresight50yds.jpg)
![[Image: ffa85c18-f1fc-4f8e-9df8-631e124e18f8.jpg]](http://i1221.photobucket.com/albums/dd476/Ra1nfade/ffa85c18-f1fc-4f8e-9df8-631e124e18f8.jpg)
![[Image: overview2.jpg]](http://i1221.photobucket.com/albums/dd476/Ra1nfade/overview2.jpg)
My build consists of
Magpul MOE grip and ACS-L stock Midwest industries Free Float guard and and Vltor upper.
Some of the finer details are
Vltor Gas block
WMD full auto carrier
POF 4-lb Trigger with a KNS anti-rotation pin kit (came with the trigger Kit)
The lower is a Billet DRD Tactical S/N 0068
I ended up using an AR-stoner 16" barrel capped with an AAC flash hider.
I'm using a more custom type scope mount from an engineer named Jon Aadland. It is called the Aadmount (oddmount) and is really great. The scope is a Trijicon 2.5-10 x 56mm with a 30mm tube.
Here's some eyecandy sorry for the quality all I have at this time is the wife and I's camera phones
The range report is I boresighted and took 3 shots. The VERY first 3 through the tube and thats where it put them I forgot to take a picture of the 100 yd groupage so Ill let the imagination run and say it was under 1 MOA
I was using hornady's new 123gr SST loads. I ended up leaving the scope rest at a 200yd zero as this gun will probably only be 250 yd deer rifle.
![[Image: boresight50yds.jpg]](http://i1221.photobucket.com/albums/dd476/Ra1nfade/boresight50yds.jpg)
![[Image: ffa85c18-f1fc-4f8e-9df8-631e124e18f8.jpg]](http://i1221.photobucket.com/albums/dd476/Ra1nfade/ffa85c18-f1fc-4f8e-9df8-631e124e18f8.jpg)
![[Image: overview2.jpg]](http://i1221.photobucket.com/albums/dd476/Ra1nfade/overview2.jpg)
