Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
CNN airs favorable AR-15 video (Georgia Hog Hunting)
#13
Bill

I agree…the lack of official investigation results is maddening, but only adds to the mis-information out there on the web. That's why I'm asking for actual mainstream news reports that indicate no AR in the school. I haven't seen it (but that doesn't mean it hasn't been reported…so I'd like to read them).

I'm suspicious…I don't trust the msm. I don't necessarily trust the gov't either, particularly when they have an agenda.

The grainy video/stills I saw of LEOs taking a gun from the trunk at night looked more like a Saiga to me…but it is just too grainy/dark to be certain. Whatever it was, it certainly had a pistol grip.

I guess I lean more heavily on the Coroner's press conference where he referred to the long gun. I think that is probably closer to the truth (lacking any other hard evidence) since it was pretty early and I don't think they would have had time to weave a "story" to support an agenda by then. It was full of raw emotion…
LIFE member: NRA, TSRA, SAF, GOA
Defend the Constitution and our 2A Rights!
Reply


Messages In This Thread
CNN airs favorable AR-15 video (Georgia Hog Hunting) - by Mav714 - 05-05-2013, 04:05 AM
CNN airs favorable AR-15 video (Georgia Hog Hunting) - by LRRPF52 - 05-05-2013, 04:40 AM
CNN airs favorable AR-15 video (Georgia Hog Hunting) - by stokesrj - 05-05-2013, 01:27 PM
CNN airs favorable AR-15 video (Georgia Hog Hunting) - by stokesrj - 05-05-2013, 02:59 PM
CNN airs favorable AR-15 video (Georgia Hog Hunting) - by XcountryRider - 05-05-2013, 03:30 PM
CNN airs favorable AR-15 video (Georgia Hog Hunting) - by Alex4922 - 05-05-2013, 06:40 PM
CNN airs favorable AR-15 video (Georgia Hog Hunting) - by BjornF16 - 05-05-2013, 08:51 PM
CNN airs favorable AR-15 video (Georgia Hog Hunting) - by LRRPF52 - 05-06-2013, 01:05 AM
CNN airs favorable AR-15 video (Georgia Hog Hunting) - by LRRPF52 - 05-06-2013, 01:25 AM
CNN airs favorable AR-15 video (Georgia Hog Hunting) - by LRRPF52 - 05-06-2013, 02:27 AM
CNN airs favorable AR-15 video (Georgia Hog Hunting) - by stokesrj - 05-06-2013, 02:53 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)