Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Barrel manufactuers ??
#8
rkflorey, I was about to give totally up on Satern when I finally got a call from Kim. I bit the bullet and ordered the spartan barrel. I was pleased to find out they do not thread the barrel ends until they get an order. So I opted for the 5/8x28 threads. Should have it within 2 weeks I will keep you'all posted if your interested. It will be a while before I finish building my upper(probably a month or so) but can post about it too when it is ready and I have test fired it.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Barrel manufactuers ?? - by salvageer - 06-30-2011, 10:12 PM
Barrel manufactuers ?? - by bwaites - 06-30-2011, 10:16 PM
Barrel manufactuers ?? - by warped - 07-01-2011, 12:47 AM
Barrel manufactuers ?? - by Nimrod - 07-01-2011, 01:28 AM
Barrel manufactuers ?? - by z06man - 07-01-2011, 07:03 AM
Barrel manufactuers ?? - by salvageer - 07-01-2011, 02:57 PM
Barrel manufactuers ?? - by rkflorey - 07-01-2011, 03:11 PM
Barrel manufactuers ?? - by salvageer - 07-01-2011, 05:26 PM
Barrel manufactuers ?? - by Brian - 07-01-2011, 05:28 PM
Barrel manufactuers ?? - by noone - 07-01-2011, 09:43 PM
Barrel manufactuers ?? - by robsf49ers - 07-01-2011, 10:47 PM
Barrel manufactuers ?? - by warped - 07-04-2011, 03:53 PM
Barrel manufactuers ?? - by kamrr4437 - 07-05-2011, 12:23 AM
Barrel manufactuers ?? - by salvageer - 07-05-2011, 02:04 AM
Barrel manufactuers ?? - by WillD - 07-12-2011, 10:38 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)