05-01-2013, 02:43 AM
Great job man! That looks really good!
I wish you were local to me. I have some cans that need done so I've been trying to talk my buddy (FFL/Gunsmith) into doing it. He got the stuff, but he's been dragging his feet getting started.
I want something multi cam'ish, but I might just settle for FDE on the first couple of things to see how it turns out.
I've got some carbines I might try myself if he ever gets started.
Anyway, your stuff looks great!

I wish you were local to me. I have some cans that need done so I've been trying to talk my buddy (FFL/Gunsmith) into doing it. He got the stuff, but he's been dragging his feet getting started.
I want something multi cam'ish, but I might just settle for FDE on the first couple of things to see how it turns out.
I've got some carbines I might try myself if he ever gets started.
Anyway, your stuff looks great!
Life member NRA, SAF, GOA, WVSRPA (and VFW). Also member WVCDL. Join NOW!!!!!
We either hang together on this, or we'll certainly HANG separately.....
We either hang together on this, or we'll certainly HANG separately.....

