Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
My Grendel is complete (for now)
#2
Looking good, nice groups. I also have a 20" Shilen barrel I got from Midway last year. The rifle shoots better than I do, I put a Vortex Viper 6.5 X 20 X 50 on mine and so far I really like my setup. This 6.5 Grendel cartridge is addicting.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
My Grendel is complete (for now) - by cbe1962 - 04-26-2013, 01:33 AM
My Grendel is complete (for now) - by VASCAR2 - 04-26-2013, 02:52 AM
My Grendel is complete (for now) - by montana - 04-26-2013, 04:29 AM
My Grendel is complete (for now) - by ricsmall - 04-26-2013, 10:09 AM
My Grendel is complete (for now) - by Whelenon - 04-26-2013, 04:06 PM
My Grendel is complete (for now) - by cbe1962 - 04-26-2013, 05:08 PM
My Grendel is complete (for now) - by sneaky one - 04-29-2013, 11:37 PM
My Grendel is complete (for now) - by cbe1962 - 04-30-2013, 12:50 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)