04-24-2013, 01:58 PM
BjornF16 Wrote:LOL…as a trader of what?…or do you mean traitor?
Unfortunately, i think the statute of limitations for "fraud" regarding any grants for college have long since expired. But it certainly would undermine his credibility if exposed, which is why those records are sealed.
I do believe that he could be at risk of impeachment if Congress swings well right in 2014. His blatant disregard for the Constitution (which he swore to uphold and defend) could be problematic for him.
I meant traitor, had a brain fart.The problem is the lying and deception. This is why I said in my past comments trust is hard to come by," trust but verify". If a person lies one time he is no longer trust worthy.
You do not believe in conspiracy theories but is this not in itself a conspiracy? Definition of a conspiracy :
1. a secret plan or agreement to carry out an illegal or harmful act, esp with political motivation; plot
2. the act of making such plans in secret

