Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Finally test fired!
#1
I shot my recently built Grendel today to function test it. It has a cut down 24" AR Stoner bbl and Bolt. It's a rifle length gas system with a Syrac adj gas block. I have a Magpul rifle stock and a Noveske 13.5 NSR holding it together.

Absolutely no function problems except the $100 dollar adj gas block seems to be letting some gas out the adjustment screw. I'll post pics shortly, but has anyone had this problem?
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Finally test fired! - by jurassic - 04-24-2013, 12:53 AM
Finally test fired! - by montana - 04-24-2013, 03:13 AM
Finally test fired! - by jurassic - 04-24-2013, 03:21 PM
Finally test fired! - by Nukes - 04-26-2013, 10:55 PM
Finally test fired! - by montana - 04-27-2013, 12:14 AM
Finally test fired! - by cbe1962 - 04-27-2013, 01:54 AM
Finally test fired! - by jurassic - 04-29-2013, 12:27 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)