Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
broken bolt
#1
I was cleaning my rifle after shooting yesterday and found the bolt is cracked,I know my loads are a little hot. I needed to know if anyone has a bolt in stock, i've heard that Alexander can be 8 months to a year before getting one from them. Any help here would be appreciated, I don't want to put this away for a year.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Reply


Messages In This Thread
broken bolt - by CPT.CRAZY - 04-21-2013, 09:08 PM
broken bolt - by Sojorboy - 04-21-2013, 09:16 PM
broken bolt - by babaganoush - 04-21-2013, 09:24 PM
broken bolt - by CPT.CRAZY - 04-21-2013, 09:25 PM
broken bolt - by bwaites - 04-21-2013, 09:39 PM
broken bolt - by Sojorboy - 04-21-2013, 10:06 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)