03-27-2013, 09:41 PM
Currently on order:
Brux Barrel 24",6.5 Grendel , extended rifle length gas port, OD is 0.875", interrupted fluting, bead blasted, 5/8 x 24 threaded muzzle.
Did I miss anything? This thing will shoot 10 times better than me, but at least I'll know that the barrel is not the problem.
I have an AA bolt on order, I hope it gets to me before Brux needs it.
I'm researching triggers now. I've had some suggestions from a couple here and from friends and there are certain aspects about each that I really like. I think I want a really light pull with a super crisp break. I'm going to need a lot of help at my current skill level. The trigger and barrel will be critical for me as a newby distance shooter.
Brux Barrel 24",6.5 Grendel , extended rifle length gas port, OD is 0.875", interrupted fluting, bead blasted, 5/8 x 24 threaded muzzle.
Did I miss anything? This thing will shoot 10 times better than me, but at least I'll know that the barrel is not the problem.
I have an AA bolt on order, I hope it gets to me before Brux needs it.
I'm researching triggers now. I've had some suggestions from a couple here and from friends and there are certain aspects about each that I really like. I think I want a really light pull with a super crisp break. I'm going to need a lot of help at my current skill level. The trigger and barrel will be critical for me as a newby distance shooter.

