Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Update on Senate Bill 649
#7
I dunno, do you think the gov. can build enough jails, to house us all that won't give them up? The tax base will plummet, unenjoy-ploy ment will hit 40-50%, it would end up worse than 1929. I'm not as worried as 2 months ago. Well I don't worry much anyway-I'm keeping ALL of my items. Stand tall, email the politicians.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Update on Senate Bill 649 - by BjornF16 - 03-25-2013, 09:50 PM
Update on Senate Bill 649 - by JASmith - 03-25-2013, 10:39 PM
Update on Senate Bill 649 - by BjornF16 - 03-25-2013, 10:45 PM
Update on Senate Bill 649 - by Hank Rearden - 03-25-2013, 11:25 PM
Update on Senate Bill 649 - by davidj - 03-26-2013, 01:32 AM
Update on Senate Bill 649 - by En4cr - 03-26-2013, 07:13 PM
Update on Senate Bill 649 - by sneaky one - 03-26-2013, 11:19 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)