03-25-2013, 03:12 PM
aclark Wrote:CMC is a one piece drop in like the AR gold. Drops right in and then you push the pins it. Don't believe its adjustable but comes from the factory at 3-3.5lbs maybe 3.5-4lbs, don't remember. Supposed to have good lock up time and tight tolerances. Haven't shot one yet, but if its 75% of the AR Gold then its G2G.
http://www.cmctriggers.com/About.html
Funny thing I saw on their site, since they are OOS everywhere right now.
You know I came across CMC awhile back and made a note to remember them for my next build. I remembered they were a Texas company and would consider the local company for my next trigger. Then I forgot their name till now. Thanks again Clark. I'm liking their setup. Being that you can't tinker with it, I won't have to deal with that because that would be all new to me.
I wish it was a little bit lighter on the pull though. This will be target, bench, bipod gun and will need all the help I can get on the trigger. But if it is really crisp the 3 lb pull might be just fine.
I've also started looking at the AR Gold. That looks interesting as well.

