03-25-2013, 02:39 PM
The first video was great and SHOULD go viral. It should be played right after the Pledge of Allegiance in every school, if they still say the Pledge.
The second was so sad it was funny. I liked the two blonde "alternative life stylists" who fall back to Obamacare as their reason to vote for a dictator. I guess they're not Nancy Pelosi fans, "We have to vote for it before we can find out what's in it."
Liberals: Fighting for the right to be stupid, while refusing to pay attention!
The second was so sad it was funny. I liked the two blonde "alternative life stylists" who fall back to Obamacare as their reason to vote for a dictator. I guess they're not Nancy Pelosi fans, "We have to vote for it before we can find out what's in it."
Liberals: Fighting for the right to be stupid, while refusing to pay attention!
