Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Troops offer strong voice on personal firearms
#6
I'm also a little more than disgusted at "senior leaders" coming out with comments supporting gun control. Do they not remember the oath they have taken? I'd like to at least believe that these traitors to the Constitution are a small minority and explained by their liberal education/beliefs...but I'm not so sure anymore.

I rarely came across a fellow officer who had these liberal beliefs...they were few and very far between.
LIFE member: NRA, TSRA, SAF, GOA
Defend the Constitution and our 2A Rights!
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Troops offer strong voice on personal firearms - by Mic - 03-21-2013, 05:59 PM
Troops offer strong voice on personal firearms - by davidj - 03-21-2013, 09:40 PM
Troops offer strong voice on personal firearms - by LRRPF52 - 03-22-2013, 05:29 AM
Troops offer strong voice on personal firearms - by BjornF16 - 03-22-2013, 10:47 PM
Troops offer strong voice on personal firearms - by pappy42 - 03-24-2013, 01:51 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)