03-22-2013, 02:43 AM
I've placed an order with AA for a bolt. They didn't give me an exact time frame but approximately a month is what they told me.
I contacted Brux Barrels and they are about 16 weeks I believe. So I think I'll order a 22"-24" barrel and get the bolt to them when I get it. It should be there in plenty enough time.
Thoughts on 22 vs. 24. This will probably not see any hunting, so weight is not an issue. Is the performance between them pretty negligible?
Also is a 5/8 x 24 thread acceptable or do you guys go with a bigger OD?
I contacted Brux Barrels and they are about 16 weeks I believe. So I think I'll order a 22"-24" barrel and get the bolt to them when I get it. It should be there in plenty enough time.
Thoughts on 22 vs. 24. This will probably not see any hunting, so weight is not an issue. Is the performance between them pretty negligible?
Also is a 5/8 x 24 thread acceptable or do you guys go with a bigger OD?

