03-19-2013, 03:25 PM
the key to success of this is the type of feeder that's being tested, otherwise this project is a waste of time. According to the video, the special trap limits usage only to pigs, but I would think perhaps coons could also get in there. And you better well hope it's not accessible to cattle either.
I think it's very unlikely this method will see widespread use, but it's like the man on there said, this is just one more tool in the toolbox for private land owners. However useful this turns out, one thing is for certain Texas hogs are here to stay.
I think it's very unlikely this method will see widespread use, but it's like the man on there said, this is just one more tool in the toolbox for private land owners. However useful this turns out, one thing is for certain Texas hogs are here to stay.

