03-18-2013, 03:10 AM
Hope I am not derailing this thread as I am going to ask more questions concerning my build.
Well I am now in a pickle trying to figure out what set up to go with as well. I will be using factory ammo for a while until I get confident in my reloading skills. So far my thoughts are a 20" barrel and I am undecided about from where, twist rate, and gas system. I will be using this for target shooting(med-long range) occasionally taking out coyotes on my in-laws land.
So I am going to continue reading several threads on barrels here. However I am leaning towards BHW for a barrel and then I just have to figure out a bolt.
Well I am now in a pickle trying to figure out what set up to go with as well. I will be using factory ammo for a while until I get confident in my reloading skills. So far my thoughts are a 20" barrel and I am undecided about from where, twist rate, and gas system. I will be using this for target shooting(med-long range) occasionally taking out coyotes on my in-laws land.
So I am going to continue reading several threads on barrels here. However I am leaning towards BHW for a barrel and then I just have to figure out a bolt.
